I’ve been busy through October writing over on the Kloud blog. Here’s the posts I authored if you want to check them out – there’s some good content in here that you will hopefully find useful!
- Deploy an Ultra High Availability MVC Web App on Microsoft Azure
Part 1 | Part 2 | Github repo.
- How to find out if your Azure Subscription can use the Australian Regions.
- Logging with log4net and Azure Diagnostics on Web and Worker Roles.
- Fix: Azure Cloud Services Error: No deployments were found. Http Status Code: NotFound.
- Fix: unable to delete an Azure Storage Container due to a lease.
- Manage Azure Resources Using Tags.