Starting today I’m going to be trying something new. Given the fast pace of change with the Azure platform it’s often hard to keep up with what’s new or interesting.
To that end I’m going to start publishing fortnightly videos covering a small number of new and interesting topics related to Azure for developers. In order to keep it interesting I’ll also do a demo of some aspect at the end of the video.
Welcome to episode one of ‘Red Dog for Dev’ – find it below!
I’d love feedback on the idea, approach and any other aspect you feel warrants it. 🙂
If you’re unsure why it’s called what it is… go and look up the origin of ‘red dog’ as it relates to Azure.
Here are the links that appear in the episode:
- Azure Spring Cloud: https://content.pivotal.io/blog/azure-spring-cloud-a-new-way-to-run-spring-boot-apps-atop-kubernetes
- Azure Maps Weather Service: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/rain-or-shine-azure-maps-weather-services-will-bring-insights-to-your-enterprise/
- Cognitive Services Form Recognizer: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/beyond-the-printed-form-unlocking-insights-from-documents-with-form-recognizer/
- Azure Functions v3 runtime: https://github.com/Azure/app-service-announcements/issues/200
- Spring Cloud Functions on Azure demo project: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/java/spring-framework/getting-started-with-spring-cloud-function-in-azure
Happy Days 😎