This fortnight’s episode of Red Dog for Dev covers all the latest news from Microsoft around Kubernetes.
Our quick demo is of building an Azure Logic App to sending notifications when new issues are opened on GitHub.
If you have any feedback on the episode or ideas for demos please feel free to leave a comment!
Here are the links that appear in, or are related to, the episode:
- Azure Dev Spaces: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/dev-spaces/quickstart-team-development
- Azure Dev Spaces “Connect”: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/dev-spaces/how-to/connect
- Azure Kubernetes Service Diagnostics: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/aks/concepts-diagnostics
- AKS Periscope: https://github.com/Azure/aks-periscope
- AKS with Azure Availability Zones: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/aks/availability-zones
- AKS Cluster Autoscaler: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/aks/cluster-autoscaler
- AKS API Server Authorised IPs: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/aks/api-server-authorized-ip-ranges
- All Microsoft’s KubeCon 2019 announcements: https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/opensource/2019/11/19/microsoft-kubecon-2019-announcements/
- Helm: https://helm.sh/
- KEDA: https://github.com/kedacore/keda
- DAPR: https://github.com/dapr/dapr
- Azure Logic Apps: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/
Happy Days 😎